Saturday, August 20, 2011

La Prairie Field Test (Part 6 -Week 13)

It's Week 18 of the La Prairie Field Test. I've used up the last of the White Caviar face serum and cream since the last post. The White Caviar serum lasted through week 9 and the cream lasted through Week 13. Since then, I've continued to use sunscreen to keep new spots from forming along with my usual skincare. In the meantime, friends, family and clients have continued to comment on how good my skin looks and how much more even it has become.

La Prairie has generously sent another batch of White Caviar face serum and cream…so the field test continues! I used it last night...and man, my face is super smooth again. How do you do that La Prairie? I’ll be back with an update in a couple weeks.

If you've missed any of the sesies, here are links to the rest of the posts in the La Prairie Field Test

Part I - The Products
Part II - The Canvas
Part III – First Week of The Test
Part IV – Day 8 Update
Part V – Day 38 Update
Part VI - Week 13

No comments: