Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Field Test - La Prairie Cellular Power Infusion and White Caviar (Part III - Test Day 1)


This is Part III Of The Field Test Series.

Day 1 of my field test is here! I opened up all the packages and gave the products a try. They look, feel and smell so luxurious! Here is a video of my first experience of the products. I’ll be using them morning and night for the next 30 days. I’ll check back in a week with an update on the progress to see if/how it’s all working.



Update (May 19): I didn't expect to see any results yet, but I'm already noticing a change, so here's an update.

Day 1 (May 18): after the second application in the evening, my skin already felt softer.
Day 2 (May 19): a couple hours after the evening application, I noticed a very thin layer of skin began sloughing off when I rubbed the skin on my face. There is no discomfort, redness, or freaky face...just softer, smoother skin.
Day 5 (May 22): Husband says, "Your face is lighter." Translation: "The scars are lighter and your skin-tone is more even." :D I've noticed that the surface scars around my mouth and lower cheeks are getting lighter.
Day 6 (May 23): I realized that I consistently miss applying the products to the apples of my cheeks...I can tell because the skin-tone rest of my cheeks is evening out. This morning I changed the way I apply the products to I get even application across my whole face. I'm stunned by how well this stuff is working! I never expected to see results this fast and can't wait to take pics on Wednesday for show you the progress.

Here are links to the rest of the series

Here are links to the rest of the series:
Part I - The Products
Part II - The Canvas
Part IV – Day 8 Update
Part V – Day 38 Update
Part VI - Week 13

No comments: